Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by M S Ram <ms...@cse.iitk.ac.in> on 2009/01/19 11:26:00 UTC

Problem with Nutch on Eclipse & NetBeans

Hi,

In the search.jsp file, there is a line as follows:

<jsp:include page="<%= language + "/include/header.html"%>"/>

When I tried to invoke this from the client by submitting a search query
in the Nutch search interface, I see the following error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /search.jsp(151,22) Attribute value  language + "/include/header.html" is quoted with " which must be escaped when used within the value.

And when I tried to escape the qutoes within quote as follows,

<jsp:include page="<%= language + \"/include/header.html\"%>"/>

Eclipse is complaining saying "Syntax error on token "Invalid
Character", ) expected".
NetBeans, for the same  thing says "Illegal character 92".

Please help me reslove this problem.

Thank you,
Ram.

Re: Problem with Nutch on Eclipse & NetBeans

Posted by Alexander Aristov <al...@gmail.com>.
Replace outer quotes with single one.

Alex

--
Best Regards
Alexander Aristov

Re: Problem with Nutch on Eclipse & NetBeans

Posted by M S Ram <ms...@cse.iitk.ac.in>.
Thanks to both Alex and Ramadhany. This worked. :)

- Ram