Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Anto Marky <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 08:19:49 UTC

Error: No such revision -error

Hi,

I shut down my linux(CentOS 5.5) virtual server which runs my subversion
1.5, I shut the server down this week end.When I started my server on Monday
all my users are getting this error "Error: No such revision XXX".I checked
the db/current the revision is shown as 883,and my db/revs/0/ has all the
revisions till 883,all the users are getting the error with a revision
number below this. When I check the properties of the repository using TSVN
all the revisions are below 524.When I tried a new checkout, the revision I
got was 524.Can anybody please tell me what went wrong.

Thanks

Marky

Re: Error: No such revision -error

Posted by Anto Marky <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ryan,

The svnadmin verify shows all 883 revisions as verified(* Verified revision
883)

Thanks

Marky

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.