Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sam Robb <sr...@wisewire.com> on 1998/07/09 23:38:37 UTC

RE: os-windows/2555: ISAPI: DLLs used by an ISA are not found in the ISA's directory (fwd)

> Too many TLAs for me to want to read, but it would be really really
nice
> if a process could just tell Windows "don't pop up any damn dialog
boxes
> for anything, this is a server damnit".  It wouldn't make things work,
but
> it would avoid some of the stupidity.

Try the following somewhere in the init code (immediately within server
main):

  SetErrorMode(SEM_FAILCRITICALERRORS | SEM_NOOPENFILEERRORBOX);

  This doesn't really help if some third-party code is checking for an
error
return and throwing up a dialog, but it should stop the OS from pulling
stunts
like that.

- Sam Robb
- srobb@wisewire.com