Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2005/07/15 18:40:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] New Struts committer: Wendy Smoak

Please join me in welcoming Wendy Smoak as a new Struts committer. Wendy
has been a tremendous asset to the Struts community for several years now,
providing unflagging support to the user base as well as invaluable input
and feedback to the development team. We look forward to her continued
contributions as a committer.

Welcome, Wendy!

PMC vote: 7 +1, 2 +0.

--
Martin Cooper

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Struts committer: Wendy Smoak

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Wendy!

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Belated welcome Wendy (I've been AWOL for a while), good to see you putting
that committ privledge to great use!

Niall

Posted by Levieux Cedric <ce...@europatrust.com>.
Gratz :p

Posted by netsql <ne...@roomity.com>.
Martin Cooper wrote:

> Welcome, Wendy!

Congrats Wendy.

.V

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Struts committer: Wendy Smoak

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
I had a feeling about this ;)

Congrats!  You are absolutely deserving and I know you will be a great
addition to the team.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect