Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Thomas GUILLET <gu...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/15 15:10:33 UTC

Implementation questions

Hi all,

I have been playing with CouchDB and discovering Erlang.

I w
https://github.com/apache/couchdb-peruser/pull/3

Re: Implementation questions

Posted by Robert Samuel Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
The duplication is temporary, we'd like to address it (indirectly) in 3.0. users should focus on the clustered interface, the use cases for the node-local interfaces are few and efforts will be made to reduce that to zero.

I can't comment on the peruser bits except to confirm that the plugin is broken in 2.0.

B.