Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Matthew Lovett <ML...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/06/27 16:35:38 UTC

Building against Axis2 snapshot

Hi folks,

I've got some changes that I'd like to put in, which clean up some of the
RESPONSE_WRITTEN code, using new util code in the Axis2 transport.
However, to get that working I need to build against Axis2 snapshot, not
the 1.2 version that the project.properties currently points to.

However, just updating the dependency, and fixing a bunch of trivial
compile errors and warnings, doesn't get the unit tests running. Has
anyone else been through this? I've a feeling that we need to update the
axis2.xml files, at least...

Here's the diff I've created so far, if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Matt

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: Building against Axis2 snapshot

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,

Great. I was also looking into the same think. I think there were some
changes to the axis2.xml. So we should update it.

Chamikara

On 6/27/07, Matthew Lovett <ML...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I've got some changes that I'd like to put in, which clean up some of the
> RESPONSE_WRITTEN code, using new util code in the Axis2 transport.
> However, to get that working I need to build against Axis2 snapshot, not
> the 1.2 version that the project.properties currently points to.
>
> However, just updating the dependency, and fixing a bunch of trivial
> compile errors and warnings, doesn't get the unit tests running. Has
> anyone else been through this? I've a feeling that we need to update the
> axis2.xml files, at least...
>
> Here's the diff I've created so far, if anyone is interested.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Matt
>

> Unless stated otherwise above:
> 741598.

Chamikara Jayalath
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/
http://wso2.org/ - For your Oxygen needs

Re: Building against Axis2 snapshot

Posted by Matthew Lovett <ML...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi all,

Here's a patch that moves things along, but we still don't pass all the
unit tests, and there is a fair bit of junk in the test output. I'll try
and pick this up tomorrow, unless someone else gets there first.