Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Srinivasula Reddy A , Bangalore" <sr...@hcl.in> on 2007/05/08 11:14:48 UTC

Need Help On Pop Up

Hi Struts User Community,

	I have a JSP in which I am opening a pop up. In the pop up jsp
(struts) I have one input text and search button. When I give some
string and click on the submit button it will display the list of names
with matching pattern string or exact string from the database.

I will select one name with a radio button and clicks on the submit
button. That selected value should reflect in my parent jsp and the pop
up jsp has to close.

In struts how I can do this please give me sample rough code of JSP,
ACTION CLASS, ACTION MAPPING ELEMENT, and POP UP JSP CODE.

Regards,
Sreenivasula Reddy A

DISCLAIMER:

Re: Need Help On Pop Up

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/5/8, Srinivasula Reddy A , Bangalore <sr...@hcl.in>:

> Hi Struts User Community,

In struts how I can do this please give me sample rough code of JSP,
> ACTION CLASS, ACTION MAPPING ELEMENT, and POP UP JSP CODE.

It seems like homework! You're asking too much, friend. Try to search the
internet, write some code and, then, ask a specific question.

Antonio