Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2006/02/10 19:32:06 UTC

CORBA in 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Has anyone tried to start j2ee-corba on the 1.0 branch?  I get a ton
of NPE's during IOR encoding, when it starts up the default TSS's.  It
seems that there are Any's created with a type of struct (which is
streamable) but no stream set.  I don't think I can diagnose it any
further.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Re: CORBA in 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 10, 2006, at 1:32 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> Has anyone tried to start j2ee-corba on the 1.0 branch?  I get a ton
> of NPE's during IOR encoding, when it starts up the default TSS's.  It
> seems that there are Any's created with a type of struct (which is
> streamable) but no stream set.  I don't think I can diagnose it any
> further.

Hi Aaron,
Yes -- I'm seeing them as I get the tck-tests fired up. I haven't
started diagnosing, yet...

--kevan