Posted to user@struts.apache.org by nani2ratna <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/25 00:13:28 UTC

Solution for java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid action class configuration that references an unknown class named

Hi,

I am keep getting the error
java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid action class configuration that
references an unknown class named [pandavDatPaAction].

I have 4 methods in this action class.
I am calling different methods for different actions.
But for 4th one i am getting this error.
I dont know why its getting error for fourth one. Fiirst 3 actions are
runninh properly without any hassles of the same class.

Can anybody have solution for it.

Thanks and Regards
RS

Re: Solution for java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid action class configuration that references an unknown class named

Posted by nani2ratna <na...@gmail.com>.
insertPandavDatpa was not working but its working fine now.

Thanks dude.

RS

Posted by Chris Mawata <ch...@mathcove.net>.

Posted by Chris Mawata <ch...@mathcove.net>.