Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Matthew Tice <mj...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/05 23:01:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Find file in mod_disk_cache cache

Hello, I'm using mod_disk_cache for my static content.  I need a way of
deleting a cached entry manually.  I've thrown together a shell script to do
that (taking the name of the file as a command argument) but rolling through
2G worth of small jpeg's takes quite a while.  I was wondering if anyone has
any ideas about how to access this data quicker - maybe de-hashing?  Any
ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

[users@httpd] Re: Find file in mod_disk_cache cache

Posted by Matthew Tice <mj...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Matthew Tice <mj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I'm using mod_disk_cache for my static content.  I need a way of
> deleting a cached entry manually.  I've thrown together a shell script to do
> that (taking the name of the file as a command argument) but rolling through
> 2G worth of small jpeg's takes quite a while.  I was wondering if anyone has
> any ideas about how to access this data quicker - maybe de-hashing?  Any
> ideas are appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Wow, it helps if my google searches find results *before* I post to the
list.  I'll read up on this archived thread and see what I can find:

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@httpd.apache.org/msg40887.html