Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by pr0totyp <ki...@dezim-institut.de> on 2021/02/02 14:24:57 UTC

Re: Get token from REST API with OpenID authentication

Any update on this?

We are facing the exact same problem when connecting guacamole
with keycloak via oidc. We want to run guacamole on multiple machines
and managing user and their connections with Ansible would be great.

Re: Get token from REST API with OpenID authentication

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 9:25 AM pr0totyp <ki...@dezim-institut.de> wrote:

> Any update on this?

No, nothing has changed, here.

> We are facing the exact same problem when connecting guacamole
> with keycloak via oidc. We want to run guacamole on multiple machines
> and managing user and their connections with Ansible would be great.

At this point the only work-around is the one that I suggested.

-Nick