Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2012/11/12 19:57:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0-rc1

This is the second release for Apache Flume as a top-level project,
version 1.3.0. We are voting on release candidate rc1.

*** Please cast your vote within the next 72 hours ***

The list of fixed issues:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=9636067d4e1241032749c0d2fdf8b61d3237b1ca

The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), and checksums (*.md5, *.sha1)
for the source and binary artifacts can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~brock/flume-1.3.0-rc1/

The tag to be voted on:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=commit;h=9636067d4e1241032749c0d2fdf8b61d3237b1ca

The KEYS file can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flume/KEYS

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0-rc1

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
+1 verified hashs, sigs, tarball directory structure and a sanity test passes

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Yeah my environment didn't hit this issue... I'll fix it and re-spin
this morning.

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.