Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Matthieu Baechler <mb...@linagora.com> on 2015/06/01 18:08:04 UTC

About MPT

Hi there,

Benoit, Antoine and me are working on MPT these days.

We are adding tests on specific subjects (ACL right now) but we also
want to run the tests against a Cyrus server.

We think it's easier to write the tests against an already complete
implementation of ACL RFCs and we'd also like to check that both James
and Cyrus behave the same way.

I've written a blog about our strategy on this subject (
https://medium.com/@AwesomePaaS/imap-rfcs-c92960325d1d ) , feel free to
read it and ask us questions or react on some points, we are really
eager to read your feedback.

--
Matthieu Baechler