Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by d....@edexter.it on 2004/09/01 12:28:14 UTC

export bayes database

Hi to everyone,

I've successfully configured a Fedora Core 2 server with
Postfix+UVSCAN+SpamAssassin+Amavisd-new.

Posfix 2.1.4
SpamAssassin 2.64
Amavisd-new 2.1.0

Currently our mail server is a FedoraCore2 with Postfix+Spamassassin with
a very
strong bayesian database (about 95% of spam messages are detected).

I want the new amavisd-new server to become our new mail server but I
don't
want to lose all the bayes tokens of the old spamassassin server.

Is there a change to export the bayes database of the old server and
import it on the
new server? How?

Thank you

Bye

Davide De Boni
e.Dexter SPA
IT Architect
d.deboni@edexter.it

Re: export bayes database

Posted by Thomas Robers <ro...@tutech.de>.
Hi,

d.deboni@edexter.it wrote:
> Is there a change to export the bayes database of the old server and
> import it on the
> new server? How?

Have a look at http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DbDumpAndLoad

I had to do the same and with the above mentioned instructions
it was no problem to take the bayes database from one to another
server.

Hope it helps.

> Thank you
>
> Bye