Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jean Pierre LeJacq <jp...@quoininc.com> on 2004/10/26 03:57:07 UTC

Cocoon developers sought

We're looking for software developers for full time employment in
the Boston, MA or Princeton, NJ areas.  We're a small consulting
company specializing in custom software for web based publishing.
We are committed to open source software in general and the use of
cocoon and lenya specifically.

Candidates should have good object oriented design experience, all
things XML, HTML/CSS, Java/C++, and agile development.  Good
understanding of architectural design principles and relevant
standards.

Please contact me if you are interested.

--
Jean Pierre LeJacq
CTO

Quoin Inc