Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/12/10 23:39:42 UTC

Apache Nifi connector

Hi,

We don't have an Apache Nifi connector in Malhar.
Anyone interested to build one?

I can help.

Thanks,
Chandni

Re: Apache Nifi connector

Posted by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi,

Bryan has opened a pull request for Nifi adaptors. Interested folks can
help review the changes here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apex-malhar/pull/133

Thanks,
Chandni