Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Roland Achermann <ro...@bbv.ch> on 2006/12/13 10:09:34 UTC

Another site built using Forrest

Hello!

The Apparatus Framework site went online in August 2005 and is built using
Forrest 0.7. Please could you add our site to the "Examples
Built-With-Forrest" page?

Name: Apparatus Framework
Catch phrase: An object-oriented software framework written in C++ for
embedded applications.

Thank you!

Roland

RE: Another site built using Forrest