Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jian Fang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/09 18:37:22 UTC

HDFS-4354 and HDFS-4416

Hi,

I saw HDFS-4354 and HDFS-4416 have been used in Cloudera's CDH4.2 to
improve short circuit read. Is there any plan to apply them to Hadoop 2.0.X
branches? Seems the short circuit read implementation in current Hadoop
2.0.x branches are quite different from HDFS-4354 and HDFS-4416.

Thanks in advance,

Jian

Re: HDFS-4354 and HDFS-4416

Posted by Jian Fang <ji...@gmail.com>.