Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jmh <je...@nrb.be> on 2012/06/08 13:44:58 UTC

IMAP performance

Hello,

I would like to turn my IMAP consumer to increase performance (like
concurrent consumer ?)

How can I do this with the imap component ?

I actually have this route :

from("imap:{{imap.connection}}")
				.beanRef(BEAN_REF_GEDIMAIL_CAMEL_FACADE, "performMail")
				.to("activemq:gedimail");

/Property file :/
imap.connection=mail.nrb.be?username={{gedimail.imap.username}}&password={{gedimail.imap.password}}&mail.imap.auth.ntlm.disable=true&mail.imap.partialfetch=false&fetchSize=100&consumer.delay=30S&consumer.useFixedDelay=true&delete=true&debugMode=false

Thanks in advance for suggestion
J-M