Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Tamas Fabian <ta...@adnovum.hu> on 2007/10/19 13:35:15 UTC

[Trinidad] applying styles

Hello everybody!

I have a table which looks like this:

          value="#{Bean.dataModel}"
          first="#{Bean.startIndex}"
          rangeChangeListener="#{Bean.saveFirst}"
          var="currrent"
          rowBandingInterval="1"
          width="100%">

    <f:facet name="header">
    </f:facet>
        <h:graphicImage value="#{Bean.statusImage}"
title="#{current.status}" />
I also have a skinning file configured, which contains this two lines:
af|column::cell-text{background-color:#E1E1E1}
af|column::cell-text-band{background-color:#F0F0F0}

So I have a table with a column, which contains images, the
background-color of the rows are bending with the colors I have defined
in my skinning file. But what I would like to do additionally, is to
have a third background color based on some logic.
I have tried two versions so far, but the background color wasn't
changed red (In my case Bean.getStatusClass() returns the string
"redcolor", and in my .css it is defined like .redcolor
{background-color:##FF0000;}).
The two modifications:

1.
    <f:facet name="header">
    </f:facet>
        <h:graphicImage value="#{Bean.statusImage}"
title="#{current.status}" />

2.
    <f:facet name="header">
    </f:facet>
    <h:panelGroup styleClass="#{Bean.statusClass}">
        <h:graphicImage value="#{Bean.statusImage}"
title="#{current.status}" />
    </h:panelGroup>

Can anybody please help me about this?

I have another problem as well: I would like to add sorting possibility
to some of the columns, so I added sortable="true" and defined
sortProperty in my column element.
The problem is that the arrows can be found on a new line. I would like
to have it right next to my header text. Is it possible somehow?

Thank you for your help!
Tamas