Posted to builds@apache.org by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu> on 2012/03/20 20:44:16 UTC

All Apache Jenkins slaves are idle

Hello,

The lucene Jenkins slave has not run any of its scheduled jobs since about 12 hours ago.

AFAICT, no scheduled jobs are running on *any* Apache Jenkins slaves.  It appears that the few jobs running on slaves are triggered either manually or by an svn commit.

Has the master cron daemon died or something?

Steve Rowe

RE: All Apache Jenkins slaves are idle

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

A temporary glitch I guess, looks good from where I'm sitting.

Gav...