Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Tiller, Michiel" <Mi...@bmc.com> on 2002/08/05 10:30:36 UTC

perl-status not showing "Compiled Registry Scripts"

Hi All,

Environment:
  Embedded Perl version v5.8.0 for Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) mod_perl/1.27
  osname=solaris, osvers=2.6, archname=sun4-solaris
  uname='sunos 5.6 generic_105181-26 sun4u sparc sunw,ultra-1 '

Problem:
perl-status not showing anything in "Compiled Registry Scripts".

All the other sections of perl-status are fine, I get to see my
PerlRequire'd Files, Loaded Modules, etcetera, but nothing in Compiled
Registry Scripts. Yes, I did test it in single server mode with "httpd -X".
Still nothing.
I'm 100% sure that my scripts ARE running under mod_perl though, because I
don't have any cgi-script handler in my httpd.conf. They must be executed by
Apache::Registry, since that's simply the only handler I have in this
server.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Michiel

Re: perl-status not showing "Compiled Registry Scripts"

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Tiller, Michiel wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Environment:
>   Embedded Perl version v5.8.0 for Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) mod_perl/1.27
>   osname=solaris, osvers=2.6, archname=sun4-solaris
>   uname='sunos 5.6 generic_105181-26 sun4u sparc sunw,ultra-1 '
>
> Problem:
> perl-status not showing anything in "Compiled Registry Scripts".

did you read this:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/debug.html#Compiled_Registry_Scripts_section_seems_to_be_empty_

if you're still convinced something is amuck, try pre-loading your
scripts with Apache::RegistryLoader in your startup.pl and see if they
appear in /perl-status then.

--Geoff