Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Grinvald, Edward" <Ed...@ca.com> on 2003/04/24 15:57:33 UTC

Service picking up jars deployed from a war

Hello all,
I"m trying to deploy a war file under Tomcat 3.3.1. Tomcat runs as a
service installed using jk_nt_service. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem
that it's picking up the jars that are contained in the WEB-INF/lib of
the deployed war. Should those jars be added into wrapper.properties? Is
there a way for tomcat to pick them up automagically?

Thank You,

Edward Grinvald
Software Engineer, Enterprise Storage Automation
Computer Associates International (<http://www.ca.com
<http://www.ca.com/> >)
One Computer Associates Plaza
Islandia, NY 11749
voice: (631) 342 6350
edward.grinvald@ca.com <ma...@ca.com>

Re: Service picking up jars deployed from a war

Posted by Michael Duffy <du...@yahoo.com>.
I can't speak for Tomcat 3.3.1, but I'm running 4.1.24
as a service on W2K.  I've got a war file with jars in
its WEB-INF/lib directory, and I'm certain that
they're being picked up. - MOD