Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by David Belina <db...@comcast.net> on 2020/03/19 18:35:19 UTC

Re: Your product is the worst ever. Twice already, you cut out and lost my book that took me hours to upload. I will be on facebook making sure everyone on my friends list, almost 5,000 people, know about you. I wish I could be there in person to explode

Open Office has nothing to do with uploading a book.  It only does editing and hands off the document to your email account to send or to your OS to save. You might as well blame your Microsoft Windows 10 for your problem.

I’m sorry ythat you think you have to blast 5K people beforee investigating what the problem really might be.

Re[2]: Your product is the worst ever. Twice already, you cut out and lost my book that took me hours to upload. I will be on facebook making sure everyone on my friends list, almost 5,000 people, know about you. I wish I could be there in person to explode

Posted by Amin Jacek Pędziwiater <am...@aol.com.INVALID>.
In this case, it would be advisable for these 5K people to send an
e-mail to the address of the post's leader. This will certainly cause
quite a blast in the outlook box :)

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Yes, please explain more in detail what you are doing. OpenOffice is a
community Product. It is made and supported by community. People like
you. We do not cut out on our own.

Maybe we have an idea to help you. Just take a moment and tell us.

We are here to help.

All the best.

Peter