Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Suvasis Mukherjee <sm...@firstam.com> on 2003/09/03 22:48:47 UTC

eclipse cactus plugin

hi,

I am trying eclipse cactus plugin, I copied the nightly build to
eclipse/plugins folder. But cactus never shows up as plugin.

Env details:

1. eclipse 2.1
2. cactus nightly build

I never see the runner in the nightly build area.

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-09-02/

>>jakarta-cactus-integration-eclipse-runner-13-<version>.zip
>>The Cactus Runner plugin for J2EE 1.3.

I only see webapp in the nightly build area.

>>jakarta-cactus-integration-eclipse-webapp-<version>.zip
>>The Web Application plugin.

I also restarted the eclipse IDE several times.

Is there anything I am missing in the integration?

Thanks.

suvasis

RE: eclipse cactus plugin

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi,

I don't understand what you mean. What subproject are you building? Have
you read
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/participating/howto_build.html?

-Vincent

RE: eclipse cactus plugin