Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by first Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/06 10:27:50 UTC

httpclient.localaddress not working

Hi all,

i am using latest version of jmeter 2.8 r1393162.

my home server has 3 IP addresses.  i use httpclient 4 , https .    it runs
OK except  when i specify an IP address in either the jmeter.proprties file
or GUI "source IP address", error occurs:

Thread Name: Thread Group 1-5
Sample Start: 2012-11-06 17:25:26 CST
Load time: 15
Latency: 0
Size in bytes: 2007
Headers size in bytes: 0
Body size in bytes: 2007
Sample Count: 1
Error Count: 1
Response code: Non HTTP response code:
org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException
Response message: Non HTTP response message: Connection to
https://www.xxx.yyy refused

Response headers:

HTTPSampleResult fields:
ContentType:
DataEncoding: null

am i doing something wrong?

thanks in advance
Li

Re: httpclient.localaddress not working

Posted by first Li <li...@gmail.com>.
The IPs are all valid.  the problem exists even though my Win7 is assigned
to 1 IP only, e.g.  IP is 1.2.3.4

it can do the load test.

however, if I specify 1.2.3.4 in  either the jmeter.proprties file or GUI
"source IP address", error happens.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.