Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kai Weber <ka...@glorybox.de> on 2009/04/30 12:16:10 UTC

SymbolConstant.SCRIPTS_AT_TOP=false does not work anymore

Hi,

I use 5.0.18 and I cannot get SymbolConstant.SCRIPTS_AT_TOP=false to work.

What I found in the sources and by running my app with a debugger:

* TapestryModule sets SymbolConstant.SCRIPTS_AT_TOP to "false" in
contributeFactoryDefaults()

* in TapestryModule.contributeMarkupRenderer()the Symbol gets injected
and is later passed to

Create a new DocumentLinkerImpl with "new
DocumentLinkerImpl(productionMode, scriptsAtTop);"

* if I set a Breakpoint in DocumentLinkerImpl's constructor scriptsAtTop
is set to true

I have no idea when the configuration is changed. It is not touched in
my application. Could someone help me? This are my questions:

1. Who changes the configuration? When?

2. How can I set SymbolConstant.SCRIPTS_AT_TOP to false?

3. How could I provide my own implemation of DocumentLinkerImpl?

Regards,
Kai

Re: SymbolConstant.SCRIPTS_AT_TOP=false does not work anymore

Posted by Kai Weber <ka...@glorybox.de>.
Am 30.04.2009 15:26, schrieb Peter Stavrinides:
> What version of Tapestry? Correct me if I am wrong but from 5.1.0.4 it is no longer required.

Could you tell me more, what "it is no longer required" means? Scripts
are always placed on bottom of the page?

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.