Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/29 14:26:46 UTC

hibernate-entitymanager

I am trying to add hibernate-entitymanager dependency using maven. I am
getting an error about missing artifact. I have seen posts about
resolving this by manaully installing the dependency. There should be a
better way to get this done. If I install the artifact manualy then
other developers will have to do the same. Is there a cleaner way ?

Re: hibernate-entitymanager

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
Which dependency is causing a problem? I recently had trouble with
concurrent:concurrent, but I think JTA is a problem as well.

Neither one of the problems can be fixed by this team as JTA is a
licensing issue and the concurrent:concurrent dependency is a
Hibernate issue (bug).

-Wes

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am trying to add hibernate-entitymanager dependency using maven. I am
> getting an error about missing artifact. I have seen posts about resolving
> this by manaully installing the dependency. There should be a better way to
> get this done. If I install the artifact manualy then other developers will
> have to do the same. Is there a cleaner way ?

Wesley Wannemacher
President, Head Engineer/Consultant
WanTii, Inc.
http://www.wantii.com