Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2012/02/24 12:06:11 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS] Glenn Adams for committer

On 20/02/2012 09:16, Chris Bowditch wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Glenn Adams is the author of the Complex Scripts branch for FOP. He
> has been developing it for over 1 year now, providing regular updates
> to the patch as well as support for it via the fop-users Mailing List.
> I therefore propose Glenn is made a committer as reward for his
> dedication to the FOP project. Glenn is an expert in eastern languages
> (amonst other things) and will bring a wealth of valuable knowledge to
> the FOP development team.
>
> +1 from me.

I meant to say when I opened the vote that I planned to conclude it
today. I think all active committers have voted anyway. The results are:

9 +1s, no other votes. Therefore the vote passes.

Congratulations Glenn and welcome to the team. Glenn sent me his
preferred ID offlist and we already have an ICLA on file, so I will file
a new account request.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Glenn Adams for committer

Posted by Peter Hancock <pe...@gmail.com>.
Good news and welcome Glenn!

Posted by Peter Hancock <pe...@gmail.com>.
Good news and welcome Glenn!

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
On 24/02/2012 11:06, Chris Bowditch wrote:

Glenn,

Your account has been created quicker than I expected. I have now
granted you karma to FOP's SVN, so you should be all set. Please have a
read of [1] and [2]

Thanks,

Chris

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.
Congratulations and welcome, Glenn.

--
Pascal

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Glenn Adams for committer

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.

--
Pascal

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Glenn Adams for committer

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.