Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Ding Dinghua <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/10 12:36:54 UTC

Why we need gridtable?

Hi, I am trying to understand kylin 1.5.3 query logic, but I found it
is much more difficult to understand than kylin 1.2, mainly because of
introduce of gridtable, so I want to ask why gridtable is introduced?

--
Ding Dinghua

Re: Why we need gridtable?

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
It's an abstraction of the cube storage; this makes cube build and query
code more clear and loose coupling.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋