Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Evelio Quiros <ev...@fiu.edu> on 2012/01/03 17:28:05 UTC

Resource Group Error

Hello,

I am getting this error on the VCL web interface when I try to edit a resource group:

Error encountered
Unkown error type: [8] Undefined variable: groupwasnone
Error at 511 in /var/www/html/vcl/.ht-inc/groups.php

Any idea what this means ?

Thanks,
Al Quiros

Re: Resource Group Error

Posted by Evelio Quiros <ev...@fiu.edu>.
Thanks !

Al Q

Re: Resource Group Error

Posted by Dmitri Chebotarov <dc...@gmu.edu>.
Al

Take at look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VCL-456

You need to add $groupwasnone = 0; line to groups.php.

Thanks.
On Jan 3, 2012, at 11:28 , Evelio Quiros wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am getting this error on the VCL web interface when I try to edit a resource group:
>
> Error encountered
> Unkown error type: [8] Undefined variable: groupwasnone
> Error at 511 in /var/www/html/vcl/.ht-inc/groups.php
>
> Any idea what this means ?
>
> Thanks,
> Al Quiros

Thank you.