Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Chalermpon Thongmotai <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/21 05:41:35 UTC

De Identification

Dear All,

I was looking for de-identification tool and came to know Scrubber; but, on
its website, it said that the pipeline has moved to Apache cTakes. I am new
to cTakes. I have been able to successfully install and launch cTakes
applications. However, I have not been able to find enough documentation on
how to de-identify the clinical note.  If anyone could guide me to some
documentation to understand the process to remove the patient data such as
SSN, name, address, and so on that would be helpful.

*Sincerely,*
*Pao*