Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com> on 2010/09/01 14:51:29 UTC

Re: Another try at the release?

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Gabriele Columbro <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anything else we should fix before release?

I believe https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-247 is a blocker.
I'll look at it.

> Who is going to present at ACUS in the end?

I'm the one going to "officially" present. It would be good if the
content of the talk was written collegially however, and I'm sure
several speakers can share the podium.

Florent

Re: Another try at the release?

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <co...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 1, 2010, at 2:51 PM, Florent Guillaume wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Gabriele Columbro
> <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anything else we should fix before release?
>
> I believe https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-247 is a blocker.
> I'll look at it.

Thanks Florent,

I'll wait for this before kicking the release (as it seems I'm having
good progress today on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-224).

>> Who is going to present at ACUS in the end?
>
> I'm the one going to "officially" present. It would be good if the
> content of the talk was written collegially however, and I'm sure
> several speakers can share the podium.

Unfortunately I'll not be able to attend.

I'll have to wait for the next ACEU to speak I guess...
But I'm definitely willing to help.

Ciao!
Gab

--