Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/04 19:45:44 UTC

Sales lead visibility and access control.

Hi ,

In an organization we have multiple sales staff. The leads are to be
allocated to specific
sales staff. How can we restrict viewing of lead belonging to a given sales
staff by others.

regds
mallah

Re: Sales lead visibility and access control.

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Looks like "Opportunities"  is more close to what i was thinking about
leads.
However i fail to find how to restrict  unauthorized access to opportunity
details.

regds
mallah.