Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Kishore kumar <ki...@techdigita.in> on 2014/01/08 11:35:00 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi Experts,

Is there  a way to change multiple column names and types ?

--

*Kishore Kumar*
ITIM

Re:

Posted by Kishore kumar <ki...@techdigita.in>.
No I want to change 4to5 columns only outof 40 columns.

--

*Kishore Kumar*
ITIM

Bidstalk - Ingenius Programmatic Platform

Email: kishore@techdigita.in| Tel: +1 415 423 8230  | Cell: +91 741 135
8658 | skype: kishore.alajangi | YM: kk_asn2004 | Twitter: __kishorealajangi
[image: Inline image 1]

Re:

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.