Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bill Simons <BS...@quickhit.com> on 2009/01/29 18:12:01 UTC

Accessing release:prepare properties

I'd like to run the release:prepare goal in batch mode and override the default scm tag name.  Currently the default tag name seems to be ${artifactId}-${releaseVersion} where the releaseVersion is based on removing "SNAPSHOT" from the current project version.  I would like to change the tag to be x-${releaseVersion} but I always get a null value for that property.  Does anyone know a) if the releaseVersion property is available and b) what the correct property name is?

Thanks,
Bill

Accessing release:prepare properties

Posted by Bill Simons <BS...@quickhit.com>.