Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Maurizio <ma...@dreamtech-it.com> on 2000/12/26 18:15:17 UTC

help to compile APACHE + PHP4 in QNX4.25

hello,

I have compiled Apache 1.3.14 for QNX.
Now I'm trying to recompile it with PHP4 module. I have some errors because of some redefinition in include files and also for some diference in the source sintax. I tried to create the libphp4.a with gcc but when I recompile Apache I have an undefined symbol php4_module. I think the problem was in the different compiler used: PHP was compiled with gcc and APACHE with WATCOM.
How can I solve this. Has someone used PHP + APACHE in QNX?

I also tried to compile Apache 2.0a9 but the configure seems ignoring QNX. These are some output lines :

checking host system type... Invalid configuration `i386-qnx-qnx425': system `qnx425' not recognized

checking target system type... Invalid configuration `i386-qnx-qnx425': system `configure:773: checking build system type
configure:2078: checking for mawk
configure:2110: checking for gcc
configure:2223: checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works
configure:2239: gcc -o conftest    conftest.c  1>&5
configure:2265: checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler
configure:2270: checking whether we are using GNU C
configure:2298: checking whether gcc accepts -g
configure:2330: checking how to run the C preprocessor

checking for BSD-compatible nm... (cached) nm
ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
configure: error: libtool configure failed
hreads_cflags
configure:7439: checking for pthreads_lib
configure:7507: checking for which threading library to use

could someone please help me ?

Thank You

Maurizio Cauci
DREAMTECH di Cauci Maurizio
Via Ronchetti, 2 - 21013 Gallarate (VA)
www.dreamtech-it.com

Re: help to compile APACHE + PHP4 in QNX4.25

Posted by Maurizio <ma...@dreamtech-it.com>.
Hello
thanks for the answare.

I don't know if this is the right place for this question, but I don't know where can I ask for help.

However thanks again. Now I will try to check the configure arguments You sent me.

Bye

Posted by Yury Faktorovich <yf...@nusphere.com>.