Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Samuel ARNOD-PRIN <sa...@smile.ch> on 2001/06/26 21:34:43 UTC

[C2] www-form-data with cocoon .. bugs in maybeupload

Hello,

who does use maybeupload well with C2 ??
because I've got a few errors...

- first, my textarea are without the originated CR-LF ... french
character are modified
- secondly, from IE5 on Mac, I don't receive image params (param.x and
param.y of an input type=image)
- third, how to put this debug messages away ? (I took cocoon 2b1)
and fourth.. is it possible to use cos from oreilly with c2 if I can't
resolve maybeuploads bugs ?

thank U :)