Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/17 07:34:13 UTC

Thoughts on KARAF-1718

Hi,

I have created and attached a patch for:

I have it scheduled for 3.1.0, but if you agree we could also have it in
3.0.0.
It pretty much works as is, but if we agree to have it in 3.0.0 I could
work on a couple more improvements that I have in mind.

Thoughts?

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**
Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
**
Twitter: iocanel
*

Re: Thoughts on KARAF-1718

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1 if can make it to catch 3.0.0 release train.

Freeman
-------------
Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

Re: Thoughts on KARAF-1718

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 3.0.0. For a start I like it as it is right now :-)

Kind regards,
Andreas

Re: Thoughts on KARAF-1718

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.