Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl> on 2002/08/14 10:52:19 UTC

Persistant sessions after restart

Hi,

I've still got a problem with sessions that get reactivated after a
shutdown. I posed this question earlier  and discovered the session.ser
file.

I've now migrated to 4.1.8 to see if anything has changed. I also looked
into the PersistantManager settings in the server.xml conf file.
Unfortunately the sessions are still being reactivated after a shutdown.

Is there something else I should be configuring or is this the functionality
that's expected?

Colin Chalmers
Maxware Benelux