Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Victor Pergolesi <ne...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2005/07/13 02:21:49 UTC

SourceWriting Transformer

Hi,
I am Victor Pergolesi and I am new to Cocoon. We are developing our
Portal using Cocoon.
I need to write an xml file to the client. I proved with SWT. It write
perfectly if  I run it from a browser in the server, but when I run in
another pc the message looks fine but the file is not created.
I mean the source:result is
  <datos xmlns:source="http://apache.org/cocoon/source/1.0">
   <sourceResult>
   <execution>success</execution>
   <message>entire source overwritten</message>
   <behaviour>write</behaviour>
   <action>overwritten</action>
   <source>file:/C:/GESTION/TEMPOR/otra/SESION.XML</source>
   <serializer>xml</serializer>
   </sourceResult>
   </datos>
but the sesion.xml file was not created when I execute it in another pc
than the server.
Thank you very much for your help.
Víctor.

Correo Yahoo!