Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Julian Ray <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/20 00:25:01 UTC

[OFFTOPIC] MyFaces Help Wanted

C2Glogistics is looking for one or more experienced JSF/MyFaces developers
to help us continue to develop and maintain our flagship JSF application.
Our app has been in production for almost 1 year (current version is 1.2)
and we have several large world-reknowned customers using the system.

We anticipate approx 10-20 hours of work per week per developer for approx 6
months. Location is not an issue as long as efficient lines of communication
can be maintained (email, IM etc.) and sufficient overlap of the work day
for synchronous communication can be achieved (we are located in a suburb of
Boston, USA). Work will consist of enhancing our existing app through
reorganizing and enhancing existing modules, adding new modules and fixing
outstanding issues tracked through our TRAC SCM. Developers must be able to
work independently, have great communication ability, have good system
design and problem solving skills and have previously developed with the
following technologies:

*	MyFaces/Tomahawk 1.1.5
*	Hibernate 3
*	Ajax4JSF
*	Eclipse
*	Subversion/Subclicpse
*	Java Mail
*	Tomcat 5.5
*	Experience with JFreeCharts and JasperReports are a big plus.

We maintain database compatibility with MySQL 5 and Sql Server 2005 through
Hibernate dialects and host on RHEL4 and Windows Server 2003.

We will require a NDA to be signed before we provide access to any source
code repos or engineering documentation. If you are interested, or know
anyone who might be interested in this work, please send a resume, hourly
rates and other pertinent information to me directly (not the list!).

Julian Ray

Julian J Ray, Ph.D.

C2G Logistics Inc.

Chief Technical Officer