Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by sh_santosh <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/25 17:06:47 UTC

AXIS SOAP Headers Security with WSP Xmls Tags

Dear All,

I have expose/provide the Service method to the in which I have to implement
the Soap Headers Security.Below is the Sample SOAP Header which I have to
implement in my Service Method.

<S:Header>
   <wsp:authentication>
   <wsp:userid>XXUserName</wsp:userid>
   <wsp:password>XXPassword</wsp:password>
   <wsp:payloadVersion>2007B</wsp:payloadVersion>
   </wsp:authentication>
</S:Header>

Please Provide your valuable suggestions , how I can implement the above
above SOAP Header.

Regards,
Santosh