Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu> on 2020/08/08 08:58:48 UTC

Assymetric route possible between agent and container?

"it is imperative that the Agent IP is reachable from the container IP
and vice versa."

Anyone know/tested if this can be an asymmetric route when you are
having multiple networks?

[1]
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/cni/

RE: Assymetric route possible between agent and container?

Posted by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu>.

I was just giving this setting a try. But some test task does not want
to launch. Should I always have to set this in combination with
domain_socket_location? I am getting "Failed to synchronize with agent
(it's probably exited)"
This should not affect the way cni networks are provisioned, eg via
dhcp?

	--http_executor_domain_sockets: If true, the agent will provide a
unix domain socket that the executor can use to connect to the agent,
instead of relying on a TCP connection.

Regards,
Qian Zhang

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.