Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jason Armstrong <ja...@riverdrums.com> on 2013/01/21 14:30:42 UTC

Activemq-C

I notice that the directory for activemq-c is not in the latest
activemq-cpp-3.5.0 (from subversion).

Is it no longer supported? I have some code that depends on it, and
the latest version that has it is 3.4.5. Should I migrate to another C
library for the future?

Jason Armstrong

Re: Fwd: Activemq-C

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 03/25/2013 10:04 AM, Jason Armstrong wrote:
> Dear ActiveMQ users
>
> After not finding activemq-c in the svn repository for 3.5.0, I see
> that it is also not included in 3.6.0.
>
> I just need to know, is this an oversight, or will it not be supported
> at all in the future?
>
> Regards

A more complete and working version is here:
https://github.com/fusesource/fusemq-c

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.

Fwd: Activemq-C

Re: Activemq-C

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 14:30 +0100, Jason Armstrong wrote:
> I notice that the directory for activemq-c is not in the latest
> activemq-cpp-3.5.0 (from subversion).
>
> Is it no longer supported? I have some code that depends on it, and
> the latest version that has it is 3.4.5. Should I migrate to another C
> library for the future?
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jason Armstrong

You can find a more update C wrapper library here: