Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by paddy horan <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2018/10/22 03:00:26 UTC

Update to crates.io

Hi All,

We did not update crates.io for the 0.11 release of the Rust implementation of Apache Arrow.  I believe that the Rust version is on the same release cycle as the other major implementations as we did release for 0.10 with the other implementations.

I don't have permissions to do this, could someone (Andy maybe?) help?  Note, this is not urgent but we should keep crates.io updated so that people can see that we are making progress on the Rust implementation.

Re: Update to crates.io

Posted by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi,

In <CA...@mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: Update to crates.io" on Tue, 23 Oct 2018 19:18:57 -0600,
  Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a PR to add instructions to the README (
> https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/2823) and I have published the 0.11.0
> release to crates.io using these instructions.

Thanks!

Can you write the content to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Release+Management+Guide
? We're writing release document to Wiki instead of README.

kou

Re: Update to crates.io

Posted by paddy horan <pa...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks very much Andy

________________________________
I have a PR to add instructions to the README (
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/2823) and I have published the 0.11.0
release to crates.io using these instructions.

Andy.

Re: Update to crates.io

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Update to crates.io