Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au> on 2006/11/22 01:46:04 UTC

Avoiding duplicated CSS content with extra-css

Hi.

I’ve got a gob of extra CSS that I’ve currently put in my skinconf.xml’s
extra-css element.  This, however, gets copied into every generated
.html file.  I’d like instead for each generate .html file to refer
(with a link element) to my extra CSS in a file.  Is there a way I can
get Forrest to generate this link element?

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/

Re: Avoiding duplicated CSS content with extra-css

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Thorsten Scherler:
> Are you using skins or dispatcher?

I don’t know what dispatcher is.  I’ve got a file called skinconf.xml,
so I guess that means I’m using skins?

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 10:46 +1000, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I’ve got a gob of extra CSS that I’ve currently put in my skinconf.xml’s
> extra-css element.  This, however, gets copied into every generated
> .html file.  I’d like instead for each generate .html file to refer
> (with a link element) to my extra CSS in a file.  Is there a way I can
> get Forrest to generate this link element?

Are you using skins or dispatcher?

salu2