Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sudhrasun Ramalingam <sr...@openworld.org> on 2004/09/20 08:04:17 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.23

Hello there,

I'm Running TC 4.1

I've created a jar file which processes some xml. And the package names goes
like x.y.z.

For test this application I created a sample project (stand alone) under
c:\test and placed the xml file under c:\test\rule.xml. This works fine!

My problem is when I use the same jar in a webapp. Say my webapp name is
demo, and I run this using a jsp, I get an error saying "rule.xml" not
found.(rule.xml is inside WEB-INF)

When I put the file under $CATALINA_HOME this works fine.

Since it is a xml process rule for digester, this will be changed very
often.

How do I set my jar file to look at the webapp path?

Sudharsun