Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anupama Dande <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/04 19:49:04 UTC

Eclipse Publishing Issue

Hi,

I am running Trinidad + Facelets + JSF web application from Eclipse.

Whenever I try to publish the webapp from eclipse (Using eclipse default
build file) it sometimes deploys only WEB-INF\classes and I have to copy
other files manually to get webapp working.

I am not able to figure out.. y this is happening. The problem with manual
copying of files is the changes to those files doesn't get reflected in
the
workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\webapps\myApp
path.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Anu

Re: Eclipse Publishing Issue

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Anu,
Yes, both Ant and Maven are used as build tools.  Each has it own strenghts that I
will not address here, nor would this be the correct forum.  As to the problem you
are having with Eclipse, I suggest looking on the Eclipse site for assistance.

Below are some MyFaces resources on the MyFaces wiki site that may
be helpful.
   http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Eclipse_IDE
   http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Using_MyFaces_in_a_Project_built_with_Maven

Paul Spencer