Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Matt.B" <ma...@yahoo.com.au> on 2006/11/12 10:13:35 UTC

tomahawk-sandbox missing DojoWidget class?

Hi,

I am learning JSF and trying to use the selectManyPicklist component from
the tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar but getting an exception reporting
that the org.apache.myfaces.custom.dojo.DojoWidget can't be loaded:

ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/MyTest]]
Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/myfaces/custom/dojo/DojoWidget

I have looked in the jar files (all of them) and sure enough there's no such
class. Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Matt.B

Re: tomahawk-sandbox missing DojoWidget class?

Posted by "Matt.B" <ma...@yahoo.com.au>.
Hi Gerald,

I was using the tomahawk-1.1.3 distribution. I have since downloaded the
latest snapshot of tomahawk (tomahawk-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT) and the
org\apache\myfaces\custom\dojo package is there.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers,
Matt

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

which version of tomahawk are you using? The dojo stuff was moved from
sandbox to tom 3-4 weeks ago. So, the libraries should be found there.

cheers,

Gerald

On 11/12/06, Matt.B <ma...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am learning JSF and trying to use the selectManyPicklist component from
> the tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar but getting an exception reporting
> that the org.apache.myfaces.custom.dojo.DojoWidget can't be loaded:
>
> ERROR
> [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/MyTest]]
> Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/myfaces/custom/dojo/DojoWidget
>
> I have looked in the jar files (all of them) and sure enough there's no such
> class. Can anyone help?
>
> Cheers,
> Matt.B

http://www.irian.at